To use Novicorp WinToFlash [The Bootable USB Creator] your computer has to meet certain hardware requirements. Actual requirements vary, depending on the system configuration and the programs and features that you choose.
- Windows XP—10, 32 or 64 bit, any edition
- Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster
- At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- At least 60 megabytes (MB) of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and a Microsoft Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
Novicorp WinToFlash [The Bootable USB Creator] app doesn't require Microsoft .NET, Visual C++ Redistributable Packages and others to work.
NOTE: WinToFlash requires WoW64 subsystem on 64 bit platforms. WoW64 subsystem is enabled on every 64 bit Windows installed by default, but may be disabled/removed in WinPE/recovery 64 bit environments.